Coronavirus developments and their impact on deliveries at ERIKS
We would like to bring you up to date on the corona guidelines in force at ERIKS. We are taking this action because the health and wellbeing of our customers, suppliers, our employees and their families - this is our first priority.
- Our sales departments are accessible between 08.00 and 17.30. Our office staff gladly help you from their home office or work office. You can contact them through the known email addresses or phone numbers.
- Your orders will be delivered. Our logistics services and manufacturing remain fully operative. W
- The counters and collection points are open to a limited extent. If you placed an order please inform in advanced if your order can be picked up
- Visits to our offices and production sites are allowed to a limited extent.
- Our field staff also work from home and follow telephone customers actively. Customers where production threatens to stop by a technical problem will be visited.
- Our webshop is of course continuously available. Click here to visit the Belgium webshop
We are as always in daily contact with our manufacturers and suppliers worldwide. We maintain close contact with suppliers with manufacturing facilities in the areas affected by COVID-19. If necessary, we will look for alternatives to ensure the best possible supplies to our customers. In general our inventory levels are still adequate. We strictly follow the recommendations of the government.
For specific questions, please contact your contact at ERIKS
We helpen je graag verder
Ben je op zoek naar gespecialiseerde productkennis?
Onze productspecialisten staan voor jou klaar met persoonlijk advies en diepgaande productkennis.
Direct een product bestellen?
Dat kan eenvoudig in onze webshop.
Commerciële of administratieve vragen?
ERIKS beschikt over verschillende vestigingen waar je terecht kan voor jouw commerciële en administratieve vragen.